My Healthcare Faves!
• Toothcleaning extraordinaire • Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush — Nothing will work better for your pearly whites and promoting overall health! My favorite tip is to put toothpaste on the brush without running water over it...keeps from getting too foamy.
Regular (2x day) use of my e‑series sonicare combined with flossing REVERSED some problems I was having with my teeth and gums... and, no more food stuck in my smile after eating! Truly amazing!
• Cold and Flu Prevention — Tibet Mountain Herbs Oil of Oregano Supreme — Five drops of this under your tongue and WOWIE! Anytime, I’ve had a bit of scratchy or sore throat, or feel like I might be coming down with something, I zap it with this oil, get a good night’s sleep, and voila! An intense experience with amazing healing properties! I’ve found this brand to be especially pure.
• Detoxifier — Bragg — Apple Cider Vinegar, 32 oz liquid — This is perhaps the most amazing health remedy I’ve found. Other companies make it, too...but, they usually pasteurize it, which eliminates much of its efficacy. Hot or cold mixed with honey and water its a fantastic daily detoxifier and toner. Also check out Bragg’s ready made Apple Cinnamon Cider drink, 16 oz (pack of 12 ) Delish!
• First Aid Ointment — Neosporin Maximum Strength First Aid Antibiotic + Pain Relief — This is my go to first aid ointment for myself, kids and pets. Their newer formula with the added pain relief is worth the few extra pennies, really helping take the “ouch” out. I also keep a tube of their original formula in my night stand and smooth on my lips nightly to keep them extra smooth and lipstick ready.
• Saline solution — Alcon Opti-Free Pure Moist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution Twin Pack — I wear contact lenses, and living in an arid climate I find that they dry out super fast. Using this saline made a huge difference in the effectiveness of my lenses and the comfort of my eyes. Also, using their Rewetting Drops several times during the day has really increased my eye comfort, as well!
Thanks so much for perusing my Health Faves. Be sure to talk with your health care professional to decide if these are right for you. Also, do check out my other favorites:
Books & Movies and...
Remember, every purchase makes a difference....thank you for your continued support, and spread the word!
The more we do, the more life matters!
As always, I’m in your corner...Thais