Do You Need A Human Infusion?

The other day I was treating myself to my daily dose of green tea deliciousness at a local drive-thru. The friendly voice came through the speaker “Hi, welcome to Starbuck’s!” I replied, “Hi, how are you doin’ today?” The reply came back, “I’m a pterodactyl.” I laughed, “did you say you’re a pterodactyl?”  We chuckled, and he went on to say that no one ever … Continue reading

Is Perfectionism Creative Kryptonite?

Many of us have heard the phrase “surrender to win.” And, while this seems powerful in theory, it can go against our survival instincts; particularly, for the entrepreneur. Yet, surrendering, by definition, means to “join the winning side.” While it may seem troubling to make a significant change after being committed to a specific path; there is a supernatural momentum that can … Continue reading

How can you enjoy life even more?

Lately, my puppy Vito is my greatest teacher. He’s a therapy dog in training, and last night was his weekly obedience class. My day ran long and I could see that I wasn’t going to have the half-hour to take him to the park first.  I decided to go right to class when my gut said…”go to the park anyway.” So, I made a U‑turn. … Continue reading