Are You Willing To Admit You Have Limitations?

Last week I re-posted one of my favorite archival blogs ”From Despair To Joy.” The basis is my commitment to the transformation of my life’s difficulties into encouragement for others. Well do I have some lemons for you… 1. My divorce is likely finalizing within the month…and I haven’t been able to see my stepson in over six weeks. 2. I spent the day yesterday moving all … Continue reading

Is All Cotton Created Equal?

Many of us have heard of the dirty dozen foods that are “must buys” as organic. Meaning that the residual pesticides are greatest on those twelve foods. And,  if you buy them organic, you avoid putting chemical toxins in your body. But what about the cotton we wear? Does it really make a difference if it is organic? Consider this; your … Continue reading

6 Super Simple Facts To Keep Your Dog Healthy And Happy This Summer!

This will surely be one of the most important posts I write all summer. Other than our children, there are few living creatures we love as much as our dogs...we buy them, treats, special food, plush beds and even wardrobes! But, there is an area that is rife with misinformation, and that is; how to keep your dog happy and healthy … Continue reading

What Gives Your Spirit The Greatest Lift?

In developing the mission for Lucky Duck Living, there were several tenets that I’ve followed in developing the brand: Premium Fit and Feel Made in America 100% Organic Cotton A portion to benefit domestic non-profit organizations Complete customer satisfaction Clever illustrations that make you feel happy when you wear a Lucky Duck Living tee. Naturally, I am attracted to other entrepreneurs, designers and … Continue reading

Crying Is Sometimes All That Makes Sense

The Joy Blog is here to encourage you to discover the joy in your everyday life. I write every post myself. And, while I have an editorial calendar, I’m never 100% sure what the week will bring. I defer to new awareness and new experiences to fuel and inspire my words. However, today I feel utterly uninspired... I filed for divorce last week. … Continue reading