Home Sweet Home

This week’s Joy Blog Weekly™ is coming out one day later. There’s an important reason why, but first, let’s take a moment together... last week was the commemoration of the adoption of our United States flag. In two weeks we’ll celebrate with fireworks, beaches, boating, cookouts and community to honor Independence Day on July 4th. Woot! Summertime seems to be a time of … Continue reading

How To Easily Have More Joy In Your Life EVERY DAY!

Last week I wrote about and gave a fun alternative to resolutions I hope y’all are implementing.  If you missed it, you can check it out here. The result of the happiness tool I shared was gratitude.  And, gratitude, I believe is at the core of kindness, and kindness in turn, is at the root of true joy in your life. If my tip wasn’t for … Continue reading

A Simple Way to Be Happy That Doesn’t Involve A Resolution.

I am so excited about this article! There is a tradition among some that I’ve recently been introduced to... It’s simple, doesn’t involve a resolution and effortlessly builds happiness! All you need is an empty jar, keepsake box, or, heck…even a zip lock baggy will do in a pinch. Also, you’ll need a pen and paper. I’ll wait while you get them. Do you have … Continue reading

How To Have More Peace Around Your Holidays...

I’m late writing this post, and, since most of us don’t have the extra time the week before Christmas to read our emails (even favorites, like mine;) I considered re-posting an archived favorite. But, I was inspired by a recent conversation to share some holiday prevention medicine. What’s that saying...? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? I would agree, sometimes … Continue reading

The Best Way To Commit 100%

A year and a half ago I set out to create the best t‑shirt ever…I just didn’t know it. I decided I wanted a business I could run on my laptop from remote locations. Organic tees, Made in America with great designs and a portion contributed to non-profits was what ultimately came to mind. It seemed like a good and honorable fit. What has evolved in the … Continue reading